Honeywell Dolphin 6510 Handheld Scanner Mobile PDA
The Dolphin 6510 is a lightweight, versatile mobile computer providing advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premise applications in retail and light-industrial supply chain environments.
Only 1 left in stock - Order soon!
Honeywell Dolphin 6510
The stylish and reliable Honeywell Dolphin 6110 mobile computer provides advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premise applications including price lookup/audits, inventory management, and customer assistance. With advanced data capture capabilities, including linear and 2D barcode scanning, digital image capture and intelligent signature capture due to the Adeptus 6.0 imaging technology, the Dolphin 6110 mobile computer delivers the broadest suite of data capture technology.
Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless connectivity provides users with access to critical data, and an IP54-rating the Dolphin 6110 can endure exposure to dust, dirt, and splashing water, as well as accidental drops from distances as high as 1.2 meters (4 feet). Plus with a long-lasting battery minimizing the need to change the battery during an eight-hour shift, even in wireless, scan-intensive environments.
- Supports Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 and Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Reads linear and 2D barcodes and captures digital images and electronic signatures
- Bluetooth, 802.11 a/b/g/n and high-speed USB as standard
- Weight: 0.38
- Interfaces: Bluetooth, 802.11 a/b/g/n, USB
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Wireless Options: Yes
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Environment: Retail, Hospitality, Travel and Transportation
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
- Screen: 3.5 inch LCD with backlight
- Screen Resolution: 240 x 320 QVGA
- Size in mm (WxDxH): 83 x 200 x 41