USB, Serial, Parallel Interfaces
The Zebra GC420t thermal transfer desktop label printer has been built with Zebra durability, quality and reliability and specifically designed for low to medium-volume thermal transfer printing applications. The GC420t offers the same durable design as the TLP2844 model and allows users to easily migrate to the new printer.
The GC420t is packed with a powerful 32-bit processor for fast label throughput, large memory for more graphic storage, longer label formats and faster processing on media up to 104mm.
The GC420t also includes both EPL2™ and ZPL II® programming languages to ensure easy integration with other Zebra printers. The peeler/dispenser extends the range of applications that are available to the user. Standard connectivity interfaces are RS232 serial, parallel and USB but comes with the optional 10/100 Ethernet.
Energy Star compliant, the Zebra GC420t also has an odometer for print length tracking and supplies management and ZBI 2.0 for integration, adaption and handling of data and peripherals.
- Simplistic design makes it easy for existing Zebra users to integrate with new printer.
- The GC420t is Zebra's most affordable desktop label printer.
- An ideal low cost solution for low to mid range printing requirements.
- Drivers: Windows / MAC OS 10.5.2 or newer
- Weight: 1.5KG
- Interfaces: USB|RS232|Parallel
- Resolution (DPI): 203
- Interfaces: USB / RS-232 / Optional Parallel
- Labels: Thermal Transfer
- Max Print Width (MM): 104
- Print Resolution (dpi): 203
- Software: Zebra Designer Included / Optional Bartender Basic or BarTender Pro
- Warranty: 1 Year
- The Zebra GC420t has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 - 21 days.